Laboratory of sensory analysis ONAFT – the first experimental laboratory research and sensory analysis in Ukraine.
The aim of the Laboratory is to determine the sensor parameters of all categories of food; preparation and training methodology experts sensory analysis of food.
The project team is working:
- Sensory analysis of food by means of international standards;
- Preparation and training of researchers (experts) sensory analysis for food industry
- Research consumer preferences and creating a sensory profile (specifications) Ukrainian food
- Consultation producers of new types of food
- Advanced training in the field of sensory analysis with the issuance of state certificate
Sensory evaluation performed using human senses – This modern most reliable way to check the quality of food.
Quality control using sensory analysis allows you to quickly and purposefully to influence all stages of food production.
Mission: identification as Ukrainian products on the domestic and foreign markets.
Why use sensory analysis?
- Approval of the quality and uniqueness of Ukrainian products
- Storage national consumer traditions
- Building trust in the brand "Made in Ukraine"
- Improving the competitiveness of Ukrainian enterprises of the food produktsiyii
Sensory analysis - tools, which are widely used in countries – Member States to raise awareness of producers to attract the attention of consumers to their food products.